Beginner Dumbbell Training
Very simple beginner workout you can do with just 2 dumbbells. Most households have a pair of dumbbells lying around, right? It’s time to pull them out and get off the couch.
They don’t need to be heavy for the first several weeks. The point of it is to get you moving and in the habit of training.
You can add weight if they are adjustable, or if they are fixed dumbbells, then try and go faster.
Dumbbell workouts are great because:
- They are mobile, you can take them pretty well anywhere.
- You only need a dumbbell or 2
- You don’t need much space
- They are versatile. You can do heaps of different exercises
- They can produce great results
Get World Class Coaching
Not sure how to use them or don’t know what you re doing? Join Mojo Strength and get taught by coaches who have learnt from the best. At Mojo Strength, we re-invest in all our coaches so we know we are the best around.